Resources for Seniors.
At La Costa Glen, you'll have access to the assisted living, memory support, and skilled nursing center, if ever needed, for as long as needed.*
Visit a sister community, University Village Thousand Oaks, a continuing care retirement community (CCRC) located in Thousand Oaks, California.
Visit OakView, a health care facility for residents of UVTO, the city of Thousand Oaks and surrounding communities.
Visit a sister community, Morningside, a continuing care retirement community (CCRC) located in Fullerton, California.*
Visit Park Vista, a health care facility for residents of Morningside, the city of Fullerton and surrounding communities.
Visit a sister community, Stoneridge Creek, a continuing care retirement community (CCRC) located in Pleasanton, California.
Continuing Life® advises and provides business services for only the finest, financially-solid retirement communities. Click the link for more information.
La Costa Glen is managed by Life Care Services, LLC. Life Care Services has been actively involved in the planning, development, or management of more than 100 senior resident communities throughout America.
These resources can provide information about issues relevant to seniors:Associations
- La Jolla Light weekly online edition of community news.
- The North County Times a media leader in North San Diego and Southwest Riverside counties.
- San Diego Headline News
- San Diego Ranch Coast Newspaper Group An online newspaper group featuring: Rancho Santa Fe Review, Delmar Village Voice and Carmel Valley News.
- The San Diego Union-Tribune the oldest business in San Diego County and the second-oldest newspaper in Southern California.
- Resources for residential living.
- Senior Net providing older adults education for and access to computer technology
- Seniors In Action hosted by the Congress of California Seniors, a nonprofit organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for seniors and families
- Senior.Com featuring chat, forums, clubs, and activities for seniors
- Senior Living expert guides to senior living
**University Village, OakView, Morningside of Fullerton, Park Vista and Stoneridge Creek are neither sponsors of, nor responsible for, the financial obligations of La Costa Glen.
*GlenBrook and La Costa Glen are owned by separate limited liability companies (LLCs). However, the owners of the La Costa Glen LLC also have an ownership interest in GlenBrook LLC. Residents of La Costa Glen have priority access to GlenBrook under an agreement between the two LLCs.